Friday 6 June 2014

Abbey Road Crossing

Tee H&M / High waisted jeans Primark / Watch George @ Asda / Lipstick MUA Shade 2
Ok so I took the outfit photos for this is a hurry because I thought I was going to be late for work (I wasn't I was an hour early, well done Zöe) and they turned out so messy! Hence the busy background with my coats still on the door and my kinky fringe which just would not straighten. However I love this top so I still wanted to feature it in an outfit post.

This outfit is pretty casual but sometimes you just can't beat a good old band-tee-black-skinnies combo. I picked this Beatles top up from H&M a couple of years ago and although it has shrunk a little bit, it's lasted really well. I just can't resist anything with a Beatles reference, if I'd been around in the sixties (if only!) I would have been one of their crazy fan girls for sure. As for the jeans, they're Primark's dupe for the Joni jeans and I do love them, but they're losing their shape now and aren't as skinny as they once were so I'm seriously in need of a new pair. However they've kept their colour well and they're still my favourite jeans at the moment. 

After feeling like I had nothing to do since my dissertation I suddenly have a to-do list the size of arm, as I'm preparing to move out of my student house and find a somewhere new to live before the end of the month. I'm also starting to apply for 'big girl' jobs and trying to make some decisions about what I'm going to do in the future. It's all a bit scary but I'm still really excited. I'd be lying if I said all this is easy, but as my mum keeps telling me: things have a way of working themselves out and there's always a bright side and reason somewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment