Friday 1 August 2014

Those doors won't open while you stand and watch them


Dress Topshop
Boots Primark
Frilly socks Topshop

First off I apologise for the terrible quality of the photo, I've been home for the past couple of days and all I had was my iPhone camera. Oh and I'm also sorry about my messy bedroom background, my mother would be ashamed of that unmade bed! Now for the outfit, I wore this dress out the other night for a film night that a couple of my friends from work had organised. They were showing a few different independent short films and it was a really cool and interesting night. As for the dress, this Topshop beauty is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe at the moment, it's easy to wear, to dress up or down and it's a lovely statement piece. I love these cute little faux-suede ankle boots too, they're just from Primark but they're lasting well and I know I'll be gutted when they do start to fall apart.

I've been pretty awful with blogging over the last month and if I'm honest I've just had no motivation. Since moving into the flat and receiving all my official results and certificates from university it's sunk in that it's all over. I am excited for the next chapter of my life but it's still been a bit overwhelming and I have been a wimp this last month and hidden from it all. Now it's a new month and I'm ready to start pushing myself and to get myself sorted and that includes getting back into regular posting on here too. So here's to August and the rest of the summer, let's make it something special.





Title: lyrics from "Cha-Ching (TIll We Grow Older" by Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment